Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Description- Office

The room looked like it might once have been an office. It had an office type feel to it somehow, buried beneath the terror it now brought. One chair and a desk outfitted with three computer monitors were the only things in sight and the darkness was only penetrated by by the light emitted from the computer screens. There was a dark stain on the floor that I believed to be blood. No! Let me out! I thought as the darkness smothered me and the room's chilly air bit me as it caressed my skin. There was something about the room that told me,
"You will not be coming out of here breathing."
I struggled slightly with those who led me inside. I would not go willingly into what I believed what was to become my crypt. My effort was wasted. I was brought inside and the door was locked behind me. The room smelled so foul I could taste it. It only took a moment to realize that the smell was that of a not-long-passed death. Every time I inhaled the essence of death clawed its way farther down my throat. Death was coursing through me before I was even dead yet.

Description of the room my character, Max, was forcefully held in my story, Steel Horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment